Healthy Banana Pancakes
20th February 2017
Try this delicious Banana Pancake recipe, it couldn't be simpler!
(Makes 8-10 Small Pancakes)
- 2 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- Half tsp Butter (For the pan)
- Slice up the banana's into a bowl
- Mash them up into a paste using a fork
- Whisk two eggs into the bananas until a smooth consistency
- Melt the butter in a frying pan
- Add two tablespoons of the batter to the pan
- Cook for 90 seconds until golden brown and then flip
- Cook on the other side for another 90 seconds and you're done!
Customise Your Pancake
Try adding; Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, Dark Chocolate Chips, Nuts, Honey, Maple Syrup, Blueberries.