Water Balance Tablets (60 Tablets) - HRI
Water retention occurs when the body stores some water instead of passing it out naturally through the urine and sweat. Signs of water retention include swollen hands, ankles or abdomen and it often occurs around the time of menstruation or due to long periods of immobility (e.g. long flights).
Each Tablet Contains:
100mg of Dandelion herb with root, 9.7mg of extract from Uva-ursi leaf (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi L.) equivalent to 29-58mg of Uva-ursi leaf and 11.25mg of extract from Buchu leaf (Agathosma betulina L.) equivalent to 30-60 mg of Buchu leaf.
Directions for use:
Adults, take 2 tablets twice a day after meals.
Warnings: Do not take if you:
• Are allergic to any of the active ingredients or plants of the Asteraceae (Compositae) family such as daisies, marigolds, artichokes or any of the other ingredients
• Are under the age of 18 years, or elderly
• Are pregnant or breast-feeding
• Have any obstructions or inflammation (cholangitis) of the bile ducts, any other biliary disorders, any liver problems, gallstones, or a peptic ulcer
• If you have diabetes or heart/kidney failure or a condition where a reduced fluid is recommended e.g. heart/kidney disease
• Are already taking a medicine for water retention.
Read the enclosed leaflet before taking this medicine.
You must contact a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after one week.